Office Junior (Part Time)
A fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Office Junior (16-20hrs per week) is required to join a fast growing therapy business in North Shields who offer a range of holistic and beauty treatments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young person looking to begin their career and gain experience in the workplace.
The company has been established for 8 years and are a leading business in the area.
You will be dealing with the day-to-day admin work and office duties to assist the Management Team. Office Junior Key Responsibilities:
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls, taking detailed and accurate messages
- Opening, Sorting and distributing incoming mail daily
- Managing all outgoing mail, franking, posting and couriers, compiling invoices
- Process any purchase orders on accounts system
- Greeting clients/customers and advising staff of arrival
- Taking customer payments and arranging appointment follow-ups
- Scanning, faxing and photocopying, filing, checking stationary inventory, etc.
- Managing and maintenance of the office facilities, equipment and consumables
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Be involved in Website maintenance, Social Media & Marketing activities
Office Junior Key Requirements:
- GCSE including Mathematics and English
- Good communication and organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Positive mental attitude, enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge
As an employee, you will benefit from
- National Minimum Wage
- Profit related Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Other incentives
Applicants will be reviewed as they apply, so if this position is for you, please apply today!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org