Manual Lymphatic Drainage at Heaven Therapy Beauty Salon in Cullercoats, Tyne & Wear
During the early 1930's Dr. Emil Vodder created a unique range of movements which brought relief from chronic conditions such as sinus congestion and catarrh. Since Vodder's pioneering work, Manual Lymphatic Drainage has spread world wide and has become a popular treatment in many European hospitals and clinics. It is now beginning to gain acceptance in the UK as a component in the treatment and control of lymphoedema.
If you’re looking for a treatment to help with a number of conditions from fluid congestion to scaring, book a Manual Lymphatic Drainage at Heaven Therapy Treatment Rooms in Newcastle Upon Tyne today!
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Near Me
Effective Massage Treatments
Feeling stressed? Suffering from aches and pains? A combination of work-related stress, cold weather and other factors can leave our bodies feeling tired, dehydrated and neglected. Why not enjoy the experience of one of our fabulous massages at our beauty salon in Cullercoats? Whether it is to relax, treat a specific concern or simply to indulge, we offer a variety of massage treatments and techniques that will leave you feeling wonderfully refreshed.
Our treatment menu includes:
- Back Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Leg and Foot Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
Book Your Manual Lymphatic Drainage at Heaven Therapy Beauty Salon, Monkseaton
Did you know you can also purchase gift vouchers online for all our treatments? Gift vouchers from Heaven Therapy in Cullercoats, Tyne & Wear are an ideal gift for anyone who wants to feel good.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage FAQ
- It is deeply relaxing.
- Promotes the healing of fractures, torn ligaments, sprains and lessens pain.
- Can improve many chronic conditions: sinusitus, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, acne and other skin conditions.
- May strengthen the immune system as part of “detox” treatment.
- Relieves fluid congestion: swollen ankles, tired puffy eyes and swollen legs due to pregnancy.
- Is an effective component of the treatment and control of lymphoedema (which may occur after cancer treatment) and assists in conditions arising from venous insufficiency.
- Promotes healing of wounds and burns and improves the appearance of old scars.
- Minimises or reduces stretch marks.
- Can be used to speed healing after cosmetic surgery.