Are You Ready To Join Our Team?
Are you looking for Beauty Therapist or Nail Technician vacancies in the North East?
We are always on the lookout for experienced and passionate Beauty Therapists, Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, Nail Technicians and Lash Technicians to join our friendly team at Heaven Therapy Beauty Salons, in Benton & Cullercoats, Newcastle Upon Tyne?
We’ll help you to be among the best Beauty Therapists & Nail Technicians in the North Shields area!
So, if you’re an experienced and talented Beauty Therapist, Nail Technician or Lash Technician looking for an exciting new challenge, please get in touch by completing the application form below.
Thank you for your interest.
Beauty salon vacancies near me
Sales & Marketing Executive (Part-Time)
Heaven Therapy is a well-established salon with over 10 years in the market with a large client base spanning 2 sites in Newcastle and Cullercoats.
We are a friendly and professional salon and are looking to recruit a Part-Time Sales & Marketing Executive to join our team.
Main role & responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate the implementation of new initiatives, acting as a brand champion and ensuring full compliance with standards & programs, brand style guides & tone of voice
- Organise marketing related events and encourage customer engagement on property
- Develop corporate relationships to build the brand
- Drive the implementation of the spa and beauty salon marketing strategy and execution of online/offline marketing tactics.
- Activation of local partnerships and review opportunities for local level promotions and sponsorships to gain recognition, leverage brand identity and beneficial status within the community.
- Participate in content creation (copywriting, photo and video) to feed all channels, in adherence with brand guidelines and business positioning and coordinate professional photoshoots
- Ensure all marketing assets and collateral are brand compliant and in line with the brand guidelines.
- Working with our web team you will be responsible for keeping outlet websites updated at all times and develop new pages and content to drive traffic and improve user experience
- Shape and support the businesses social media strategy with relevant story telling material and community management and take responsibility for paid social media strategy and implementation
Management of print advertising schedule
- Prepare business submissions for various spa & beauty awards throughout the year.
- Press Office – keep media and influencer lists up to date and liaise with key contacts to supply information on a reactive and proactive basis
- Regularly report on marketing, digital and PR activity and present to the team
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar role, spa/beauty experience plus
Digital marketing experience
- Energy, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude – essential
- Clear communicator with solid writing and messaging skills
- Bright spark with initiative
- Hard working, determined, tenacious and results driven
- People person and team player
- High degree of personal loyalty & integrity
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Knowledge of the spa/beauty/wellbeing industry
- Ability to inspire confidence and gain credibility
- Well organised and able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Strong communication and presentational skills
- Grow & Develop our e-commerce & retail business
Reception duties and admin are part of all roles. Flexibility in working hours is essential.
Wage is dependent on experience. A bonus scheme will also be available. We operate a workplace pension for eligible employees. Flexi working and much more
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Interviews will take place as soon as suitable applicants apply