Are You Ready To Join Our Team?
Are you looking for Massage Therapist, Beauty Therapist or Nail Technician vacancies in the North East?
We are always on the lookout for experienced and passionate Beauty Therapists, Massage Therapists, Reflexologists, Nail Technicians, SEO Manager to join our friendly team at Heaven Therapy Beauty Salons, in Benton & Cullercoats, Newcastle Upon Tyne
We’ll help you to be among the best Massage Therapists & Nail Technicians in the North Shields area!
So, if you’re an experienced and talented Massage or Beauty Therapist, Nail Technician or Lash Technician looking for an exciting new challenge, please get in touch by completing the application form below.
Thank you for your interest.
Beauty salon vacancies near me
Massage Therapist (Full or Part Time)
Heaven Therapy is a well established business with over 10 years in the market with a large client base spanning 2 sites in Cullercoats and Newcastle.
We are a friendly and professional salon and have vacancies for a Full or Part-Time Massage Therapist / Reflexologist to expand our team in order to meet the demands from our clients.
We are looking for minimum Level 3 Equivalent Swedish Massage or Complementary Therapist. Full/Part-time hours – 16-30 hours per week – will include 3 Saturdays per month.
You should be confident in
Pregnancy Massage (preferred but training can be provided)
Reflexology – not essential but preferred but not essential as long as the applicant has an interest in progressing in this
You should have a desire to learn more and to continue your professional development.
Additional qualifications would be highly advantageous.
A minimum of 3 years clinic/spa experience is required. Must be fully up to speed with all treatments for their level.
You must be able to work as part of a team, equally you must be confident enough to work on your own using your own initiative.
Reception duties, admin and housekeeping are part of all roles. Flexibility in working hours is essential.
Candidates must have impeccable time keeping & attendance, be well mannered with great customer service skills and be of smart appearance.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply below! Interviews will take place as soon as suitable candidates apply. (this is not a beauty position)
SEO / Ecommerce Executive (Home-Working / Part-Time)
Heaven Therapy is a well-established salon with over 10 years in the market with a large client base spanning 2 sites in Newcastle and Cullercoats.
We are a friendly and professional salon and are looking to recruit a Part-Time SEO & Ecommerce Executive to join our team.
We are looking for a SEO Ecommerce Executive to accelerate our retail growth in 2021. As the SEO Ecommerce Executive, you will take ownership of SEO strategy and execution. You will work closely with our Operations Director and third party provider to be able to drive best-in class SEO techniques to help us improve and grow our e-commerce business.
Main role & responsibilities will be:
- Formulating and delivering SEO strategy across strategy/planning, technical, content, offsite & promotion
- Demonstrable experience running successful SEO activity on enterprise level e-commerce websites
- Using search insight to help drive decision-making/ innovation across the business that will give us advantage versus the competition
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally with Digital, Sales and External Agencies.
- To assist in the understanding all aspects of the PPC channel
- The creation and delivery of clear, concise, & regular reporting of SEO performance that meets the needs of all stakeholders
- SEO management: from critical path planning, stakeholder engagement and approval and review
- Constantly review, challenge and motivate the team, to ensure performance deliverables are met in a timely manner and on budget
- To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate a strong, technical and strategic skillset. You will be an SEO thought leader and have excellent skills.
- You will need a minimum of 5 years enterprise level SEO experience and provide strong portfolio of e-commerce clients.
- Data driven mindset with the ability to be fairly independent on analysing opportunities and performance
- Ability to understand and execute core SEO best practice. Ability to go beyond best-practice
- Keyword Research and Topic Modelling
- Link Analysis, Strategy and Planning
- On Page and Technical
- Good working knowledge of testing methodologies for organic channels
- Knowledge and experience of industry-standard tools and software solutions
- Demonstrable analytical approach to work
- Aptitude for problem-solving and lateral thinking
- Faultless deadline and workflow management
- Ability to receive constructive feedback but also can give constructive feedback out other team members
- Always up-to-date with SEO trends & Google algorithm updates
- WordPress & Woocommerce proficiency is a must
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
Remuneration is £10 – £15ph for this position, dependent on experience. A bonus scheme will also be available. We operate a workplace pension for eligible employees. Flexi working and much more
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Interviews will take place as soon as suitable applicants apply